Wednesday, August 4, 2010

lazy days

I've had the past three days off from work, and let me tell you something, I do NOT want to go back. I am enjoying this so-called, "laying around", too much. Of course, I sat around this morning thinking of different foods I could make today, and obviously did not follow through with any of them. I just went to Safeway to pick up some groceries and brought home 2 steaks and 2 potatoes for Mom and I (Dad comes home from Boston tonight). I originally went to Safeway to pick up a bunch of meat and vegetables so I can start my no-carb diet tomorrow, 2 weeks before I leave for the City. I'll obviously continue it there, but I want to start slimming down beforehand. Walking around NYC all day while dieting will surely prepare me for fashion school! I planned out my meals for tomorrow and they are as follows:

1) Breakfast - Breakfast Essential powder mix with vanilla soy milk
2) Mid-morning snack - Cucumber slices with diced chicken, light mayo, and grated cheese
3) Lunch - Turkey & vegetable lettuce wraps
4) Mid-evening snack - Walnuts & a MediFast shake
5) Dinner - Grilled chicken breast with corn and smart butter

I've really let myself go... 5 lbs up in here. Too much La Caretta, starbucks, Nordstrom E-bar, and ice cream sandwiches. Time to cleanse! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment