Friday, August 27, 2010

update 101

Today I woke up, a little later than I wanted to, and Arly and I rushed to get ready so that we could get down into the cafeteria and sign up to work at Fashion Week in September. The sign-up was at 10, so we went down to eat breakfast anyway at 9 and grabbed our 'tickets' to get a place in line. I was #126, and after a long 2-hour wait, I signed up for September 8th Vanexiana production. I can't wait! Arly is doing the same, but on September 10th. Sean walked to my dorm after that, and we decided to walk to 5th Avenue, then Central Park to sit on a huge rock for a little bit, then back to 5th Ave, then on a craaazzy long 20+block search for gelato for him, then Vivo to get me salad, then the cafeteria to get him chicken tenders+waffle fries, then we took a nap at the dorm. When we woke up, I took a shower, while Sean talked with Arly and applied for Jobs online. This was my day in a nutshell! Tomorrow I'm meeting my parents at Chase Bank across the street to get a checking account for myself, then I think we're all going to Brooklyn for some reason. Hope this was a good update!


IT WAS AN ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL DAY IN THE CITY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment