Saturday, August 14, 2010

toaster strudel vs. poptarts

I was struck by a commercial today, and have decided to blog about it. Toaster Strudel vs. Poptard, the debate. This is so random, but the commercial is just so blunt. A little girl grabs a pop tart and breaks it in half and the narrator is all, "Monotoooneblahhh whoo wants a gross Poptarrrrtblahhh," and then the little boy grabs a Toaster Strudel out of the toaster and it's all raspberry gooeylicious and has frosting in impeccable zigzags. See below:
VS.

The commercial just bugged me so much, because honestly, it's like, are you serious? Everybody loves Poptarts. I actually started to feel BAD for Toaster Strudel, they tried so hard. And the fell so flat! NO ONE WANTS A WARM JELLY. THAT IS NEVER A GOOD IDEA. This is why no one buys jelly donuts. All I have to say is, nice try, Toaster Strudel, nice try.

By the way, I have recently traveled in to untrampled territory this morning. 126.5 lbs. I HAVE NEVER WEIGHED THAT IN MY 7 YEARS OF DIETING. I was ecstatic, and clearly still am. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment